Sunday, April 1, 2012

My first blog!


So first let me introduce myself. My name is Heather Floyd and a couple years ago I started my new business. The business of photography and the business that I love. Not only do I get to meet interesting people along the way but I get to get outside and do what moves me most! Taking pictures has always been my passion and so I will share some of my photos with you that over time have become some of my favorites.


I just love taking pictures of kids. Any age and any size...hehe


 But I also do family photos...


And safe newborn photography...


But lets not forget pets...


So please visit my website and check me out. www.floydfamilyphotography.com and see what I am all about! I would love to be your next photographer and make your next photo session a successful and memorable one.

No comments:

Post a Comment