Saturday, May 26, 2012

Before and After

So today I thought I would take a little time out and talk about my editing process. What? you ask? Yes, my editing process.  People are often shocked to find out how long it actually takes me to edit just one picture. Depending on the picture and the place and the people - one single photo can take up to an hour or more for me to just get it right. I am really picky and I like what I like. Sometimes I will edit a picture in many different ways and I will have to pick one. Thats really hard. With my current editing software it really makes things speedy and I am getting faster the more I get to know my style but all the same it takes TIME to do these things! I wanted to show you today a couple images that I am very proud of not only because I love them but also because they are good examples of how images start out and then how they end. The image labeled SOOC stands for Straight Out of the Camera. Then the final image is directly after.


So this image wasn't actually that hard to make look good because it started out so nice (if I do say so myself) but I still love it and its a recent favorite of mine. Now lets take a look at another one that I love so much from that same day.


So editing images is one of my favorite things to do! Sitting at the computer and listening to my favorite iTunes selections! Peace and quiet from family...well sometimes :)

If you like my blogs and want to get them as they come please hit "follow" so it will bring it to your inbox every time! Hope you enjoy! Until next time! Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment